Signature

Nov 25, 2009

Holiday?

Yet again I've not been updating regularly, mainly due to me messing up my time. Well, the long hated Moral Education classes has finally ended last week and this marks the beginning of my true holidays for 5~6 weeks before going into my third semester.

I've been sleeping from 4am to 1pm for almost everyday since the first day of holiday, of course there are deviations. This computer is my best companion now that I put my display name in MSN as 月光宅男(moonlight Otaku), as opposed to a Jay Chou song, 阳光宅男(sunshine Otaku). lol. I once changed it to 依陌(emo)宅男 due to some unhappy things in Moral class, but since it's past so I won't give it a damn anymore. I'm partially impressed that I'm in a position where I won't fail my Moral course even if I fail my finals ;) .

Anyway I just came back from Connaught night market with pro Jhun them gang. Didn't buy anything there but I had some food and snacks that I've never tried before. It's the most crowded night market I've ever been to, which spoiled some of my mood to enjoy it, but since there are so many eye candies (aka beautiful girls/leng lui) there it's worth it to spend my time there. I hope the next time I go there will still be more of them there. ^^

Finally, my long said photography blog might not be coming since I'm a phail as in finding nice spots to photograph and even lack the basic skills to do some show-offs. I don't think I will be able to maintain the blog properly as you can see what happened to this blog now. Well I'll try my best, it's my interest after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment