Signature

Nov 2, 2009

I'm back!

Didn't realise that one month has passed. Sorry for not updating.

Nothing to post actually as this semester was pretty hectic (and I'm still busy playing games), it has finally ended anyway. Just finished my finals today, I think I did pretty bad overall because of that stupid sudden sore throat and fever before finals started. Although my fever subsided in just one day, I think it's always enough to kill my brain cells.

Besides, after every sore throat it will be converted to itchy throat (coughing) and this time, it was associated with flu for no reason. For the whole finals I have been sniffing a lot which distracted me a lot as well because there's just so much nasal mucus, the glands just won't stop producing it. It's still the same now, so annoying, but luckily it's not A(H1N1), I suppose?

Anyway, I should enjoy this stupid one week holiday for now, stupid INTI's going to make us go back for the useless crap Moral Studies class next week (Assignments, presentations, MY NIGHTMARE). What's the fucking point of calling this semester the "short semester" huh? Tell me, seriously, I really don't get the fucking rational behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment