Signature

Dec 21, 2009

Genting trip 17-18/12/09

There were lots of happenings these few days that I'm unable to blog about them all at once. Hence I'm going to start out with the Genting trip with my friends at 17/12/09, which was a 2D1N trip.

Actually, going to Genting is nothing special anymore, especially when I have even been there before just 4 months ago. Like last year when I went there, that place was filled with dense mist/cloud that leaves our visibility close to zero, except that this time I was going there with a healthy body.

Worst things first, besides having a dense fog, it suddenly rained so heavily that the ride, which is Pirate Ship, we had queued up for nearly half hour needs to be closed. Damn, it should be our turn already if not because of the stupid rain! In the end, we had only played 4 rides for the evening and continued our Pirate Ship ride at night. Heck, that ticket was sure expensive for just 5 rides.
JoJo!! XD


Well, the outdoor theme park will mostly probably be closed earlier with that kind of bad weather. My friends decided to go Motion Master to watch some 4D action thing. I wasn't that interested but well, I had to follow the crowd. Soon, it proves me wrong for the decision. It should be an enjoyable ride, but the lining for about 1 hour in a hot and poorly ventilated underground maze. Well, who could have thought of that?
The mist was so dense that even flash couldn't do any good.

After that, we went for some archery. This was my first time playing archery and so I suck big. Only 3 or 4 arrows hit the target and they were just at the outer ring of the target! But that was clearly a better experience than the one mentioned just now.

Lastly we just rested in our rooms by playing cards. That was day 1.

Day 2, I guess I did fell asleep at 4am and woke 2 hours later. I went to the Oldtown Kopitiam there to have some food with my friends whom already woke that time.
It was still a misty morning, just like last year's situation. That didn't bother us anymore, as my room's group decided to play at the arcade. While it's expensive to play there, it didn't stop me from bumping into this situation.

Another picture for Windows' epic failures?

The last and the highlight of the trip: the buffet breakfast with Alvin. The food has nothing to be talked here as it was just normal food that we can eat anytime, anywhere. What's ridiculous here is that my friends at room phoned Alvin to pack some food for them.

Leaving him without choice, he started the "project", that is, to pack food, obviously, and to smuggle the food out.




At this point I was like: wtf?

He succeeded. We'd reached our room.


Everyone had their share. But I wonder if they know what had been done to their food in the process. Shortly after that we packed our bags, checked out, and went back to our good, comfortable home respectively.

Well, that's all. i hope that we won't be going Genting for another gathering (if this can be called as gathering at all) again. I've gotten bored thoroughly to this place.

Next up, Comic Fiesta @ Sunway Pyramid the very next day. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment