Signature

Jan 13, 2010

ComicFiesta 2009 @ Sunway Pyramid

1 month late post. Got derailed from my blogging passion already. Anyway this will be a short post about Comic Fiesta 2009, which I went the day after I came back from Genting Highlands.

I got to know about this event 1 week prior to the date when Bill Goh told me about it, inviting pro Jhun together as well. We were reluctant to go at first due to the RM15 entrance fee, but we still went at last. Thanks to Bill for driving us there :)

As this was my first time attending this kind of event, I wasn't really used to the surroundings. It's so much different from PIKOM PC Fairs (obviously), as there were so many normal camera users, DSLR-wielding photographers with intensive flashes (which includes me, except that I'm a complete noob), and of course, the cosplayers. Too bad that I'm still myself: not that daring to ask for permissions to take their photographs. I could only take the advantage when the cosplayers were stopped by other photographers =/

Still, my pictures sucked as I set the wrong white balance. Anyway, if you would like to look at some pictures taken, you can visit my CF album at Facebook, though the excess warm colours had been edited out from these pictures.

One of the things I liked the most in that event was the MCees, dayumm they were just so humourous that made me burst in laughters (and of course everyone else in the event).

Actually, there was a motive for me to go CF 2009. If you hadn't know, the poison by Bill suddenly attacked me and so I got this new hobby of collecting Nendoroids. I'd ordered 4 nendos online at The Figure Mall and since they had a booth there I had to go there to collect my items. Besides I also arrange a meet up with a Lowyat.Net forummer for my Haruhi Suzumiya keychain gashapon sets as well. That was the biggest spending to date, with a total expenditure of RM615 (not including F&B) that day.

We returned home after collecting my items. I will make a mini review of my Nendoroid collection IF I had the time and passion to do it ;)

Lastly, it's new year now. But I'm not happy, because at the 8th day of new year I got a stupid jackpot summon. Not kind of a good way to start a new year eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment