Signature

Mar 15, 2010

AGAIN

Today got back home, paid a visit to Hobby Search, saw Nendoroid Tainaka Ritsu on restock! I immediately put it on my cart and attempted to checkout, but I have no credit card. I phoned my dad for that, he said he will check on the legitimacy of the site, and then Ritsu got sold out at the very moment I hang up the phone. MISSED THE CHANCE TO GET HER AGAIN! ARGH!! EMO!

Update: Yet another restock at Amiami some hours after HS, but I still missed it. I suddenly found myself fallen asleep just well before the order was opened for about half hour before it ran out of stock again.

These 2 close calls killed my week. It's always like this, camping at these sites hoping for a restock, and when they do I just couldn't make it for whatever stupid reasons, be it I'm having class, pending permission from my dad, or the stupidest of all: fell asleep. Maybe I should just stop collecting these things and use the money saved for proper meals everyday.

*bangs my head on the wall repeatedly*

No comments:

Post a Comment