Signature

Mar 18, 2010

FINALLY

I was able to place an order for Nendoroid Ritsu from Hobby Search just after I came back from college yesterday, misusing my dad's credit card in the process. The only sad part is that HS does not have any discounts in shipping costs like Amiami does for this whole month. For my failure in English reading I've misunderstood HS's SAL Commemorative Sale as the discount in shipping costs for the very same reason.

And so I chose EMS to ship my ordered item due to the misunderstanding. The shipping cost is at least 40% of the price of the figurine I've ordered (1380yen for shipping, 3238yen for the nendo, you do the math). Oh great.. but then, it's a lot better than SAL Small Packet because it allows you to track your shipment and insured up to 20000yen. The best is, of course, you can receive your goods hell lot faster than SAL, mostly within one week for Asian countries.

Well, not to fret much but if I wasn't asleep when Amiami restocked, I could have saved a lot in shipping cost since Amiami has 50% discount on international shipping. I could as well get her for under RM160.. But looking at the good side, securing my order from them is way lot better than buying from eBay sellers (scalpers). They can simply sell at at least 5000yen, exclusive of shipping..

Anyways HS has shipped my Ritsu today, so I'll most probably receive her latest by April Fool's day. If everything goes smoothly, my K-ON! band will be completed by the end of June, when Mugi and Azunyan have been released. My collection's gotta get more lively that time ^^

Update: I think she can even reach me by next Wednesday at this rate ^^ Just pray that nothing spoils my joy, e.g. item hold by custom (for you-know-what reason), the box got shitted out by some stupid custom officer or postman (for unknown reasons).

No comments:

Post a Comment