Signature

May 3, 2009

The end of my holidays...

My college life in INTI College Subang Jaya (ICSJ) starts tomorrow, have to get used to a new environment again. A lot of questions ran through my mind: What will happen tomorrow? Who will be my classmates? Will I dare to talk and make new friends? And most importantly, is the money spent on me worth it? It's just like back to those good old school days, I'm always feeling anxious + nervous. I'm still myself after all.

I think I won't be able to sleep tonight because it's always like this, and today I woke up late by the way..My classes starts at 8am everyday..assuming that transportation takes 1 & 1/2 hour, I have to depart by 6.30am everyday in order for me to not arrive late, which in turn means that I'll have to wake up at 5.30am..Hell, I wonder how long will I take to get used to this kind of hectic life again, since I've been sleeping from 2-3am to 12-2pm for the past few months. Man I'm pathetic.

Anyway, I hope I'll grow up soon as I'm advancing to another milestone of my life. But first, I'll have to strengthen up my communicative skills especially in English as everyone there seems to be so pro in English..wth. I'm certainly not going to be left behind. RAWRRr

No comments:

Post a Comment