Signature

May 7, 2009

PILN results released soon

For those who applied for the JPA's PILN Scholarship, including me, this is the time you've been waiting for. I've just visited eSILA and saw the announcement that the results will be released at 3pm tomorrow (8th May).

I know I wasn't going to get it, so forget it. But if I do get it for some reason, I'll give my loyal readers (which I highly doubt if there's any) a big treat for sure. Mark my words.

As I learnt from Economics, resource is scarce but human wants are unlimited, in this case, scholarships are scarce but applicants are near unlimited. I can't wish everyone to get this scholarship, sadly. Therefore, I can only wish my friends good luck in securing the best scholarship in our country. J/K la, just wish whoever that reads my blog good luck la. Of course, I'm not going to leave myself out, a small chance is still a chance. ;p

Time is scarce but my wants to play are still unlimited. So, ciao.

Update: fail, it's changed to 5pm now. Is it my mistake or what?

Update 2: they made an empty promise, given us false hope, reminds me of the fcuk TMNUT. The hell with it, MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Update 3: Rejected. Feel free to LC me.

No comments:

Post a Comment