Signature

May 4, 2009

...marked the beginning of my new life

As expected I didn't have a good night sleep today, but enough for me to stay awake until now. Have to sleep very early form now on, or else I'm not going to make it on time after completing everything.

Well I've met 3 lecturers who will be teaching us Chemistry, Maths, and Physics until the end of our course. My class consists 9 students, but 1 was absent today, and according to my Chemistry lecturer that the students might increase throughout the week as late enrollment is still in progress.

Sadly, no one actually talked to me (no doubt) and I'm still not good in taking the initiative to talk (screw me). In such a small class, if I still fail to make friends with all of them, I can most probably vanish from this world. Ok don't say until that serious, let's say...eliminated.

Anyway, travelling with the inefficient KTM is no doubt a pain in the a...ok neck. It took me almost 2 hours to get back from Subang station to Serdang station. Walaueh, the delays were really pissing me, and I think everyone, off. The delays caused like 3 trains of passengers to be "canned" into a train. Everyone squeezed into the small pathetic train, and I was "sardine-d" on my way back just now, by a bunch of dudes, sad. I can't imagine if I have to rely on this KTM everyday if my dad doesn't send me to ICSJ's doorstep everyday. I sound spoilt, but I really were to take KTM to Subang everyday I will most probably receive enough warning letters to bar me from the final exams within a month.

Suddenly, I have the thoughts of going back SMJK Yu Hua to study Form 6. Heck, human is a living being of contradiction. Paired together with a pathetic guy like me, it will be doubly pathetic. Suddenly again, I remembered that I said "Life ends after SPM" as opposed to "Life starts after SPM" said by my English teacher from secondary school. Ahh..those nostalgic moments...Fine, no more regrets from now on. CHIONGZZ

2 comments:

育中 said...

So, what your idea now? Still want to go back to Yu Hua or continue your study in UCSJ. But I will support you on every decision you make.

Regards

Vincent said...

Already paid, how back out? Waste the 2k+?

Post a Comment