Signature

Sep 11, 2009

GG?

Currently in the third week of second semester, 33.3% of the semester has passed. It was really a freaking tedious and total-non-stop-study semester, which highly surpassed the physical and mental preparations I've been making.

The first thing is of course the timetable arrangement that I've complained before. That kind of stupid arrangement actually decreased our free time to study by a large fraction, ESPECIALLY IF THE STUDENT IS TAKING 4 SUBJECTS. If I live at the hostel then it wouldn't be a problem, but everyday I have to waste at least one and a half hour travelling to and forth ICSJ everyday, still not including time wasted in traffic jams yet. Although the early traffic jams will end after Hari Raya, it doesn't change the fact that I have to waste the time on transportation.

The second and the most important thing is the course structure. Combined together with the first problem, I really have a hard time coping with my studies. I have less time to digest so many things in such a short period of time, moreover those topics are really hard, which was also my worst topics since SPM! In maths, there are AP, GP, vectors, and soon differentiation. In chemistry, there are electrochemistry and equilibrium, both in A2 syllabus, which is freaking tough. Without understanding anything, the first test for both subjects will be on Hari Raya week. How am I going to fail, eh?

Talking about Hari Raya week, every students should be enjoying a one week holiday for that occasion, but not for us A-Level students. We will only have 2 days of holiday. I have to suffer in the tests while everyone else are enjoying their break. Bloody hell, that's just damn unfair. I know we're in a rush, but that just won't do us any good.

Oh by the way, where's the time to be allocated to co-curriculum activities?

Man, I'm just too pissed with everything. Say me don't appreciate what I have now, I will let you know why it's hard for me to appreciate it given the situations. Humans are like this anyway, they will only appreciate a thing when they don't own it anymore. If I'm studying in Form 6 now, I will say colleges rock, and vice versa.

So why am I still posting something here anyway? Am I not contradicting myself for having insufficient time to study? Well, it depends on the attitude of a person to study anyway. I suck big in this.

On an unrelated matter,
Baby born in Australia at 9.09am on 09/09/09

SYDNEY: Dhara and Sudish Patel would have no difficulty in remembering the date and time of birth of their daughter who was born in the

Australian city of Canberra at 9.09am.on the ninth day of the ninth month of 2009.

The new parents said the delivery time of their baby girl was a surprise.

"Her due date was Sep 12," the baby's mother was quoted as saying by ABC News.

She said the number nine would become part of her baby's life.

"We think it will be her lucky number," she said.

Source: http://www.hotklix.com/link/sports/cricket/Baby-born-in-Australia-at-909am-on-090909-Rest-of-Wor

It was 09/09/09 2 days ago. Why is the number 9 so special? It's because 9(九) has the same pronunciation as 久 in Chinese and Cantonese, which resembles long-lasting. That explains why so many Chinese couples decided to register or get married at that date, in the hope that their marriage will last forever, apparently.

Now this news was interesting. The baby was not only born on this date, but also at 9.09am. Five 9s. By assuming healthcare levels are increasing with time, perhaps the baby are able to live up to 99 yrs 9 months 9 hrs 9 mins lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment