Signature

Sep 5, 2009

Final Destination 4

“ What if, our presence here was the plan from the beginning? ”
-- Nick

Finally got the time to update. I went to the Premiere Screening of Final Destination 4 as planned 4 days ago, with Yong Xian. Going there gave me a headache first as I don't quite know the route there, to be more precise, at the Kerinchi Link, hell it really has lots of diverging roads and it got to my nerves. Malaysian roadsigns are useless too. I've managed to get through it with some help from YX, so I'll skip this part.

Just be lucky because it's the fasting month for the Muslims so the probability of getting caught in a traffic jam in Federal Highway after 7pm is close to zero (at least for the part of highway that I've travelled). I guess that's the reason of why 1 Utama was so empty (but full of bloggers), not to mention it's 8pm+ of a weekday.

This time the tickets were cool. It was colour-printed on hard paper. In addition we were also given 2 slides of postcards, which is useless to me, as I was hoping that they would give me the "I Love Nuffnang" badge instead.
(Top: the postcard. Bottom: the back of the ticket)

As always, the other bloggers mingle around with each other and had photo sessions, but not me. I don't know how did they know each other, while I was always being left out, perhaps they've known each other in real life. Ah whatever. It's destined.

Now about the movie itself. I never watched any of the Final Destination series before so this was my first one. Well it was gross, with more gruesome ways of dying. I never expected that some of the explicit gore scenes were actually shown on the screen instead of being censored. One phenomenon I've noticed that the crowd actually cheered when someone dies.. @@

The only downside I felt about this movie is that it's length was a little too short. We was expecting that the movie would end around 11.30pm, but we already reached home at that time, as the movie ended almost 1 hour earlier...

Here's some scenes from the movie:

I know this movie has already been in cinemas for 2 days already, it's also showed in selected 3D cinemas in case you didn't know. That should add up some intense you can't experience from the usual cinemas. Overall Final Destination 4 is worth to watch if you "enjoy" the gore. FD fans are definitely not going to miss the show. Go ahead and watch it this weekend holidays to find out how can you cheat death ;)

Once again, a very big THANKS to Nuffnang for the free movie tickets!

Hey wait, did I just say cheat death? Referring to the quote I've put at the very beginning, do you think anyone can actually cheat death?? Ah whatever, just go watch the movie and find it out yourself! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment