Signature

Sep 24, 2009

Today...

...I went to class as usual. It was more or less like yesterday, and it's like a new unfamiliar place to me. As it's still holiday now, I can't get happier because SS15 is so empty that I can park my car just outside of campus. I took this picture at 8am, something that you can only see at 7am on normal working days.
Sounds cool, but why can't I just stay at home instead of coming to class when others are still in their holidays? Boring.

\\

...I had my breakfast at McDonalds before going for class. Their breakfast special set, which consists of a Sausage McMuffin and a cup of coffee/tea, sold at RM4.20 (inc. 5% tax) per set, is really a bargain(although still more expensive compared to other foods around). Well, nothing special here, but this time I chose coffee as opposed to my usual choice of tea.

So what? It's just a cup of normal coffee anyone can drink anywhere. Strangely, drinking a cup of coffee at early morning do bring some strange side effects to me. Everyone knows coffee can make one energetic, perhaps in my case, I got over supply of energy with that cup of coffee, coupled with my long term sleep deprivation, it actually agitated me for the whole day.

I couldn't concentrate in class because my mind was like disturbed. It's like many things were revolving in my mind but not able to sort them out. Eventually, as I said, I got agitated. I hit the fire door instead of pushing to open it. And then I felt like punching the walls. It was Maths class back then, my lecturer gave us work to do, and my handwriting was 'powerful', the noise of my pencil knocking on my paper and table could be clearly heard if it wasn't because of the chatters that covered them up.

This sudden urge of aggression always comes when I drink coffee too early. I can remember during one of my SPM days when I drank a cup of coffee for a boost as I didn't actually sleep that night for revision. In the end, the similar situation occurred. Well, I suppose I shouldn't drink coffee in the morning?

\\

...I finally got my hands on Prototype. Damn it's a freaking cool game. Graphics was not half bad, though the settings were a little bit retarded. Controls and moves can be mastered quite easily. It removed my aggression anyway. Got to go have some fun first before actually studying for 2 damned tests. Zz

No comments:

Post a Comment