Signature

Oct 4, 2009

Big spendings

Few days ago suddenly I had the urge to spend my dad's hard earn cash (I'm such a 败家仔). Spent RM304 on a Edifier M3400 2.1 speaker and Steelseries Qck Limited Edition Starcraft 2 Kerrigan vs Zeratul mouse pad.





Look at the epic artwork. So nicely done


Licensed Blizzard Product

My OCZ Behemoth on the pad

Messy arrangement, because my desk is too small..



The audio system costs RM205. I'm quite satisfied with the sound quality, it was better than my broken Sonic Gear EVO 3, mainly due to the big difference in price lol. I've never thought of buying such an expensive audio system, and well, we tend to think that more expensive items are always better, don't you agree?

But for that RM99 mouse pad, I'm quite disappointed. It didn't actually work well with my OCZ Behemoth as my double laser mouse is quite accurate in tracking already. After using the pad my pointer on the screen actually keeps on skidding for some odd reasons, but I observe no problems with my other cheap optical mouse, and its tracking has dramatically improved. Perhaps it's just my OCZ mouse doesn't need anymore aid to improve its tracking.

Okay, now I couldn't use it to make my wrist feel more comfortable. Now I can only put it aside as a very nice decoration until I'm going to downgrade my OCZ Behemoth to other gaming laser mouse (not double laser anymore lol), which is stupid anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment