Signature

Feb 14, 2009

214...

Yeah, time passes so fast, and it's Valentine's Day again, another lonely day for me. Normal la, who would like to go out with a dumb@$$ like me? Not to mention that I didn't even have a female friend with very good relationship. *sighz*

By the way, I'm not posting this to show and rant about how lonely I am as I'm sure that everyone of you are going to get pissed off from my blog and no one cares about my life anyway.

Just like to dedicate this song to all lovers and couples in the world:
梁静茹 (Fish Leong) -- 今天情人节 (Today is Valentine's Day [direct translate])


As for those lonely people like me out there, go and listen another song of Fish Leong called 分手快乐(Happy Breaking XD). There's a sentence in the lyrics that looked like this:
其实爱对了人 情人节每天都过

when translated directly, means:
If you loved the correct person, everyday would be Valentine's Day

So...don't be sad if you're lonely this Valentine's Day, ok?

Oh before I forgot about this, if you're too busy or too shy to hand over your Valentine's gift to your loved ones yourself, remember to find DHL, which delivers anything like they claimed XD. Enjoy!


Lastly, I will still wish everyone to have a Happy Valentine's Day no matter you are single or paired.

Vincent out.

No comments:

Post a Comment