Signature

Feb 18, 2009

What I learned from Left 4 Dead

Long post warning, 56K hostile ;)

I've been on Left 4 Dead for sometime now, and I've found out some thing that everybody should know regardless you play this game or not.

I didn't make this strip, obviously. Credits given to =Golden-Silver from deviantART. Here's the link to his post.

FYI this is the revamped version of his original creation. If you would like to have a look at his original creation, click here.

Hope you enjoy this cartoon strip and of course the game itself :D

By the way, am I destined to become a Hunter? I can say that I was athletic during my secondary school days especially at Form 4 and Form 5. Oh cool...

Vincent out.

4 comments:

育中 said...

at least you can be hunter. Me, i think i can only be normal zombie if i get infected.

Vincent said...

no, you're the Tank XD

Cheers.

KKW said...

This is hilarious!
It was funny when we finally found out each others identity in the game after playing together before a few times...haha

育中 said...

No no. I cannot be tank. I didn't match the requirement to become a tank, height and weight requirement.

Post a Comment