Signature

Feb 1, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

Sorry for this late CNY post, I ate and slept until I can't think of anything to write. ^^

It's an ordinary CNY anyway. Went back hometown, ate reunion dinner, play computer, eat kinds of biscuits until I nearly got sore throat, sleep, finally came back home. There's one thing I hate the most during CNY, lose in gambling. Every year go back sure lose money, not excluding this year. I have lost about RM30 this year. Not much you say? Fine, what about saying that I've lost about 30% of my total wealth this year? That sounded more serious, right?

Since I've turned 18 this year, I didn't waste the opportunity to drink a few cans of beer at my hometown. I drank a total of 4 cans which comprise of 3 cans of Carlsberg and a can of Guinness. Seriously, Guinness tasted better(bitter) as one can of it contains 6.8% of alcohol compared to 5% in a can of Carlsberg. Either of them made me feel dizzy for some time, though. Gotta have some training soon. =D

I visited my friends' houses in Kajang the last 2 days. Visiting their houses made me feel myself inferior to them for some reason. I finally get to drive to Kajang alone as my parents had to go to Seremban to visit a relative of ours =D. I gained lots of driving experience on my day there since traffic there is enormous, many chances for me to get involved in an accident though.

Talking about CNY, for a "kid", there's nothing more important than getting "angpau"(red packets). I have yet to open my Angpaus, honestly, but I already have a figure of the total money I will get this year, which is way too insufficient to buy any computer hardware I like, not even a good quality gaming peripheral. Anyway, like one of my friend said:
Angpau is just a meaning and blessing given by elders to younger generations, don't just care about the money you received.
Yeah, he's right. Thanks to him I won't be so money-minded. The elders need to give Angpaus according to their financial situation after all.

By the way, I get to know that people whom zodiac sign is Horse will have a good "Peach blossom luck"(love luck/桃花运). Let's see how good my luck will run for this year =D.

Lastly, I'm sure that you are thoroughly bored with this whole passage of words by now. It's the 7th Lunar day today, which is 人日, everything is still not too late, so Vincent hereby wishes the whole Chinese race
*恭喜发财*
*新年快乐*
*身体健康*
*事事顺利*
*HAPPY CHINESE 牛 YEAR*