Signature

Feb 10, 2009

My baby is back!

After months of waiting, finally my 8800GTS is back from RMA.

To let you all have an image of my problem when it got fried:



The craziest artefacts you could see! You judge the seriousness of the problem ;)

They have replaced a so-called new unit to me, but I doubted their claim as I still can see dusts on the fan @_@. And it takes 2 months just to replace a card? omg. Waiting for me to give up waiting and hope for me to buy a new card from them?

Anyway, this was one of the best cards Nvidia has to offer(3 years back), and I bought it in the wrongest time. The hell with it, I'm blatantly proud for owning this graphics card that costed more than RM1000. Here's some pics:(bear with my noob Nokia5300 1.3MP camera)

8800GTS in action

And there goes. All fired up. Enjoying L4D, probably the best multiplayer co-op game ever created in history. I'm not talking much now, gotta go have some fun after months of boring days ;)

Vincent out.

No comments:

Post a Comment