Signature

Aug 19, 2009

First Amongst Equals

As everyone knows, or in case you don't know, the title of this post is New INTI's motto. I've just become part of it. What?? How dare the author of this blog claim himself to be the first amongst equals, with crappy results of his? Well, maybe not in studies, but in watching Orphan.

After having this new kind of experience, it's hard for me to not brag a little about it. So first of all, due to the bad timing, I had to watch the movie with my dad. Things never go according to my wishes anyway. Whatever, that's the last resort if I wasn't going to waste the tickets.
Just a glance of the tickets, don't bother the quality because the info is now useless anyway.

I was a tad too late to line up to collect my tickets because the last exclusive Orphan merchandise had just been given out to a few other bloggers just in front of me. Sad. Whatever, I didn't put much hope to get these stuffs and just wanted to get the tickets ASAP. Again, inedible grapes are sour.

By the way, to my observation, out of the 100 pairs tonight, I can approximately estimate that 95% of the pairs were BF-GF pairs, the remaining pairs were like of the same sex: boy-boy or girl-girl, which I assume that they are close friends. I'm the most special one, the only 1% that was paired up with my dad. Besides I think we are the pair that has the largest age difference. Congratz to me. Zz. It's tough to see other intimate couples enjoying a thrilling movie together, while I felt so lonely even my dad was beside me. Zz

I'll just skip the story. This movie is rated 18PL so it's unavoidable that there will be some censored scenes due to you-know-what-reason. Orphan is a thriller revolving about the life of this not-so-little girl named Esther (Xian please don't misunderstand ^^) and her new family. Well, to cut it short, she's a nightmare to the family. I think I didn't spoil this movie as these 2 sentences didn't mean anything lol. So to find out what's wrong with her, remember to catch this movie in cinemas at 20 August.

As a conclusion, although it wasn't an enjoyable movie session for me, it's past. What I enjoyed was that I am one of the first Malaysians to be able to watch this movie even before it's been released! Finally I'm a first! No one can admit first even if I admitted second, ahah. For those who were unable to or didn't want to go with me, your loss. Such a rare chance for me to bring someone to a free movie session, think me cheap because I only invite people for a movie when I didn't need to pay anything. Whatever.

Nevertheless, I hereby thank Nuffnang the invitation to this Premiere Screening. You've broaden my eyesights with these kind of events and I'm looking forward to other events held by you all in the future. ^^ (provided that if I can still remain creative and most importantly, being lucky.) Ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment