Signature

Aug 17, 2009

omg

You know, I can actually win something by posting some stories in the Nuffnang blog. Evening just now, I received an email from Nuffnang saying that I was invited to the premier screening of Orphan at GSC Midvalley 9pm tomorrow. Want to know what I actually wrote? Here's the link. My post is the 8th from the last if the total post still remains at 146. You'll see my name anyway.

But the problem is, who on earth will be going to this event with me? I know, girls are afraid to go out with a boy that late, I understand, whatever. Boys are obviously not interested to go out with another boy that late, I, too, understand, whatever. This means, I'm mostly going on a solo mission, wasting the other ticket. Or, forfeit both tickets altogether and give the chance to other Nuffnangers, which won't happen because it was such a rare scene for me to actually win something and I'm not best known for my generosity.

Everything is in bad timing. My Form 6 friends only start to have their exams when I'm having a holiday now. When they are having their holiday I'm suffering again. Or else I won't be having a headache now for not having a partner to go with me. Sucks.

Well, this is the downside for not having much friends. Having good things that I wanted to share but no one can share it. Sad.

Anyway, I still have half a day to decide. For now I'll just have to know the returning route first or else I'll be sleeping inside my car beside the road. I had just forgotten about the threat of H1N1. Wish me luck.

*Do let me know before midnight today if you are serious to go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment