Signature

Aug 19, 2009

I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination

Nuffnang is giving free tickets to Premiere Screenings again! This time they are giving free tickets to watch Final Destination: Rest in Pieces. Oh my god, when I heard about this, immediately I told myself that I must get the free tickets in order to not rest in pieces.

First of all, I have always been having accurate premonitions. I had one right away after getting to know about this event. I can foresee that, without the free tickets, I can't watch the movie in cinemas as I'm flat broke. Without the fixed seats in cinemas, I could rest in pieces if I were to watch it in front of my computer some day later. Why? The following scenes were in my premonition:
Freaked out by the unexpected

According to Newton's Third Law: To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. And ZOMG I've lost balance from my reaction!

And then, bang my neck on the hard solid wooden table below and SPLAT!

Moving closer to have a look at my body:

I certainly don't want to die like that, I still have a long way to go. Heck, I haven't even reach 1/6 of the human lifespan! I still want to:
  1. date a girl,
  2. do the you-know-what thing,
  3. be a father, and
  4. be the President (of the house).
These free tickets ought to make me learn the way to cheat death earlier than the others. Therefore, my life is in your hands, Nuffnang! :o

*Sorry for the quality of the pictures, I could only make it with my really obsolete 1.3MP webcam..

4 comments:

KKW said...

haha...your pictures are epic!!

Jard The Great said...

creatif!

Jard The Great said...

eh.. wrong spelling.. adoi.. creative!

Vincent said...

seriously? I hope my plot is understandable..hehe...anyway thanks

Post a Comment