Signature

Aug 15, 2009

Semester break

Yeah man, after 3 months of non-stop studying (I mean going to college la), it's the end of my first semester already. And I can enjoy 1 WEEK of holidays before continuing to suffer even more, because the second semester is a short semester and I think we will have to have classes until 4 or 5pm everyday. Zz.

It sucks. But I think it's not as suck as my finals. Honestly, I performed badly, luck was not with me. I had to rely on my TRUE SKILLS in answering the questions, that's why, I wrote loads of crap and didn't have enough time for almost every paper for some reasons. Don't know if I still can retain the scholarship or not..*sigh*

Anyway, what should I do for this whole week of holiday? Play? Sleep? Study for second semester?? I have no idea. I got thoroughly bored with every game by now, which includes Facebook. But even if I don't play I will still waste my time on the internet, which means sleep deprivation still occurs. And what the hell study for second semester? I'm that lazy. OH YES! My Rubik's Cube! Finally got the time to master it after buying it for nearly a month =="

Again I have to say, time flies eh? This semester just passed in a blink of eye. At the starting of college days when I didn't have any friends until now when I STILL didn't make any true good friends but still troubled by something undesirable.

Well, what's past has past, I have to look and advance forward. Prepare for the challenges in the future, in the meantime, more coffees to be spammed at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment